AH Tokyo 検索

カスタム検索

3/09/2011

ダライラマの教えは?

正確なモノは?

ダライラマ法王事務所へ、コンタクトしてください




Introduction on H.H. DALAI LAMA

                 By Rajiv Mehrotra

 Tenzin Gyatso describes himself as a simple Buddhist Monk. To millions of his followers he is His Holiness, the 14th Dalai Lama of Tibet. Born of peasant parents in July 1935, he embodies the ideal of the religious tradition he heads and the people he represents. Today his message of compassion, altruism and peace have made him a statesman for our troubled times, reaching out to people everywhere.

 He was awarded the Nobel prize for peace in December 1989, a global acknowledgement of his philosophy of Universal Responsibility, his personal spiritual striving and the goal of liberating Tibet from Chinese oppression through nonviolence.

 The Dalai Lama has been exiled in India since 1959 because of Chinese occupation of Tibet. He is heir to a spiritual tradition that began more than 2500 years ago when a young Indian prince seated in deep meditation, under a tree, attained decisive knowledge of the human condition. He became the Buddha, the enlightened one. The core of the path he revealed is that life is an unceasing cycle of rebirth, sickness, old age and death. This cycle, fraught with suffering is caused by desire bred of ignorance and an innate misconception of reality. The Buddha’s teaching provides insights and techniques to break out of this cycle.



Some beings who acquire realizations of the true nature of reality attain liberation from rebirth, but out of their compassion for others opt voluntarily for reincarnation in order to teach and serve humanity. They are called Bodhisattvas. The Dalai Lama, although himself unwilling to admit this, is widely regarded as a Bodhisattva, a reincarnation of Avalokiteshwara, the patron deity of Tibet and the embodiment of compassion.

 For many, Buddhism’s very rationality, with its strict emphasis on causality and the interdependence of all things harmonizes with the prevailing spirit of scientific empiricism. It is a philosophy well suited to mankind’s present and future needs. It provides the basis for a secular philosophy that the Dalai Lama describes as Universal Responsibility.

 The Dalai Lama has reached out people everywhere to create dialog with other fates out of his commitment to the value and richness polarity. With scientists exploring the insights, science and meditated experience can bring to each other. With politicians, believing in the politics is not inheritainted but for the generally altruistic motivation is a necessary force for good.

 He thought out by all kinds of people, from the humble Indian burieder to the western head of state Hollywood star, from university student to the successful businessman and active social worker. Here is as much tehees in Buddhist monastery as here is in church, mosque, god ladder or temple. Whoever he meets, he greets said the fellow human being. No one who has met to seem holiness speak.

We’ll feel that audio recording alone can capture the enormous impact of his personality, all the many levels at which he communicates. The many of his formal teaching and talks along Tibetan with an interpreter translating into formal English, if he could respeak in his own English to establish more direct and immediate report for his audiences, he touches the people in powerful ways that’s often evoking insight emotions there only dimly whereof. He constantly surprises, questions and overturns all habits, shifting in trench certainties. He carries in shares the alludition insights for the gentle, easy, uncompeting grace, punctuated with infectious rafter.

 These recordings offer the brief introduction to the vision, one of the world mester spiring of figures.


H.H The Dalai Lama’s Compassion
The Heart of Enlightenment

2) 3)
(Audience applause) Oh, Hello, OK, ha, ha, ha, ha, all right.
 Now you know, usually you see my talk firstly as say just another human being. On that level, you see, I, you see, I feel the most important thing is love and compassion, another word, the human good quality. Essentially every human being have that potential.
Now, only question is ウェザビー really せがし Seriously or not the things. So that’s the only question. Otherwise everyone is even
most crusive in dim down to that is that see the compassion and love. The indication is even that person naturally very much appreciate if someone else show to that person affection. That person very much happy. Because he’s dim down to love and compassion, as the human nature is that.

4)
So now we look human being as a human being. When we begin our life, I think is, you see, I think the main factor ぱるせどぅ
But I don’t know,
みすふぁい、ほぞみ、そふぃあ
I think main factor which will
(のるしす、のるしす)
(the main factor which のーちゃーず のるしす one’s life, human life)
That I think compassion and love.
(Sorry which sustains, I think that)
Now, for example, they call the scientist.

5)
The children, even you see, in mother’s womb young that moment, the mother’s mental calmness, a something very crucial for the development of the children not yet born
And then immediate after born, the next few weeks, the crucial period to development of brain. During that period this simply mother’s body detach something very crucial factor for healthy development of today.
So this shows human nature this physically, you see, need some kind of healthy affection.

6) 7)
Then, I think, you see, at first, action, at first, a day of born, a birth. We, you see, take the mother at the milk. I think as a human being. I think there almost like at first healthy activities or action begin, I think, very much       business of affection.


8)
And basically we human being social animal. We have to live together. But we like or not.
As a fact that’s reality. So things the reality as such, then some kind of, you see, nature arrangement. You see the えるとりず. You must have the sense of responsibility, if you look those small animal like small bees. Because I very much fond honey. So I have some, you see, more healthy curiosity of bees.
He, he, he, he. (Audience laughs)
So I consider bees something very kind to me. Because, you see, a lot of. I think time goes by. Year by year, I think I took a lot of, quite big amount of honey. That means, many, many, I think, thousand, thousand bees, I think, work. I mean thousand, thousand bees work, I think.
So in anyway, you see these small insects.
There’s no religion. There’s no teacher. No ていにんぐ. What fine nature, because of their way of existence, way of life. You see they have to live together as a social animal. So they have instinctively some kind of the sense of responsibility.

9)
Then sometimes I feel, we human being always we have much brighter intelligence and much better, you see, human heart. But still any inset case where ぷろらー then those small insects. There, you see, I’m, I think they carry the sense of responsibility very basically. Of course sometimes they have  fight but of all picture. Because of their individual sense of responsibility, as a result, their whole colony survive and go and that way. So we human nature essentially, you see, that kind.

10)
If our human nature is something different other, you see, species of animal which accept darling mate, they remain single but isolately. In that case, then, in our planet, human planet, there will never happen these big towns and cities inside it these things. But then, you see, human nature, you see, we have to live together.

11)
At the same time, very much, very much of lucking about the sense of responsibility and I think you see sometimes, I think our attitude towards our other さりゅしょん being, I think very, very, very healthy  mandom. (very much lucking)
Something, I think, they I liked him. As a result, although you see, big cities that  million millions of people they had. Yet individual cases sometimes feel special loneliness. There’s no person or no body to home, you see, what say, you share your deep feeling. Towards everyone, you get some kind of, you see, instead of feeling of friendship, what say. I think friendship you may, you may feel some kind of えじゅてぃぶ feeling. So these things very unfortunate.

12)
There is a question. What is wrong? Something wrong with material, certainly not. Something wrong with machines or science, technology, no. I don’t. Of course, you see, due to industrialized, the way of, I think, due to industrialized. The certain structure of way of life change. That is true. But I think essentially very much related our own internal mantrative.

13)
So therefore now in this and also I say
まいやーず meeting few days with some scientist mainly from healthy brain scientists—Azres,Sabotal,Orfe
(Psychologist and Psychotherapist)
(audience laughs)
So, you see, this few days discussion, they used in each indivisible scientist into putting views, their own, what say, their own views a different way of explanation.
But then more or less they keeping measured of them. Disagree.
They current, what say, the mental unjust, some kind of discertain.
Quite
Yesterday

One scientist, what say, the explanation.
The percentage in this country the mental illness is quite high—13%, 12% or 13%
(12% to 13%)
He mentioned that.

So the I I I

Anyway quite big surprised

This percentage is so high then even might be included.
(audience laughs)

feel our mind is perfect.
I think
Baby even something wrong.
In anyway, ha, ha,ha.
(audience laughs)
So you see,

Discussion. It becomes very clear.
Main course mental unjust depression is the luck of sympathy, luck of compassion.

14)
That I think. You may, you may, you may take かそれ ぱ いんですすべら 
(take interest)
I think you may, you may have some interest. Just you see, go to, I think, people. I met one American.


15)
the mentally quite, I think, しべりあ でぃすたぶと. So then when I met at the beginning, I used to see all my, what healthy reasons. I see human being, you see, no need discourage. We have such good to see human brain or intelligence and human healthy determination. We can hold all optimism.
I say no reason to worry. I say no reason to discourage oneself.
(to be depressed, no reason to be depressed)
But, you see, all theses. I myself consider these reasons quite effective. But in that case fail. You see, not much moved by these reasons. Then, you see, instead of the some kind of appreciation even some to see negative attitude, what say, どら. That person, you see, after listen my reason, then you ask me かりそた.
XXXXX

(I am get those reasons for the persons not be depressed. There is no need to be depressed. Every human problems could be solved. And as a result, that person even god father えじていてぃど ask me why do you take in, take concerning my difficulty.)
It sincere not that kind of attitude that person あすに I really fail something quite sad. And of course I myself moved xxxxx.
So then while I move to see explaining something. The I had say, had say.
XXXXXXXX
(stored)
And, you see, making like this. And that kind of, you see, some kind of, I think, expression. So sincere expression done eventually, you see, it done. That persons face changing. Then eventually smile began.

16)
Then I’ve got with some confidence. So I increase with real kind of, what say, expression. Then finally, you see, full smile on that person’s face. So, so then xxxxx
I met. I told, I told that person, if you feel some happy, please you concident myself. I say you are all friend. Any day you can come whatever I can help you. I’m ready. I’m xxx
でぃすぽーさる おぶ ぱす.

17)
When I told, when I mentioned this thing, can you see the clear indication, very healty, happy friend, joy, joy, other thing, I think, joyful mood.
Then ねぐじてぃ that person come again used to come at my pleasure then that day.
When that person is coming, already use some happy むっだ. But yet しゅー しゅー
That person healthy plan to pretend not healthy not smiling.
(Audience laughs)

18)
To meet something like, you see, really another conformation. How much of genuine compassion and love for altruism to effect on other’s mind and remove fear, suspicion, insecure feeling, distrust

0 件のコメント:

The Definition Of Art Harbour Blog



The Definition Of Art Harbour


Virtual International Trade Harbours Of Art


Opening Anniversary Date: December 1, 2006

Language: Multi Language


Each harbour can export the works toward the virtual world.

People and organization can import the works from all over the world.


Now,Item: Works on Art Activities that are expressed with Photos and Explanations etc.

Export Method: Each Harbour put the Works onto this blog

Import Method: People and Organizations accsess this blog

Order Method: People and Organizations put some comments about the Works onto this blog.


In the future, we will need transportation including trains,airplanes,ships, cars, buses etc.

in order to export and import people, goods etc. ?


Art Harbour


アート・ハーバーとは


アートのバーチャル国際貿易港


開港記念日:2006年12月1日

言語:マルチ言語


各港は、バーチャルな世界へ向けて、作品を輸出できる

人や組織などは、バーチャルな世界から、作品を輸入できる


現時点輸出品目: アートに関する活動などを「写真と文などで表現した作品」

輸出方法: 各港で作品をこのブログに書き込むことで、輸出したものとみなす

輸入方法: 人や組織が作品をこのブログで参照することで、輸入したものとみなす

注文方法: 感想などをコメントに入れることで、注文したものとみなす


将来、、、列車、飛行機、船、車、バスなどを利用して、リアルな人や物が輸出入できる?


アート・ハーバー

Multi Language

現時点では?


ブログは日本語ベース


Google Translatorで、各国語へ、変換




そして、現場で、リアルなコミュニケーションは?


英語ベースで、現地語がお愛想・・・


こんな感じかな?


Aoyagi YoSuKe

Art HarbOur


The Gaiaと各ハブは?


英語がベースで、Google Translatorで、各国語へ・・・

Copyright and Responsibility of AH Shimokitazawa blog



Copyright:


Each manager or each member of Each AH Local must independently handle Copyright.


Each may insist on Copyright or discard Copyright independently.


Copyright depends on each manager or each member.


Responsibility:


Each manager or each member of Each AH Local

must independently have the resposibility on the posted works.

Art Harbour Shimokitazawa


コピーライト:

各アート・ハーバーのマネージャーまたはメンバーは

各々でコピーライトの取り扱いをしなければならない。

コピーライトを主張するか破棄するかは各々に任される。


責任:


各アート・ハーバーのマネージャーまたはメンバーは

各々が投稿した作品に関して責任を持たなければならない。


アート・ハーバー 下北沢


Posting Rule - 掲載ルール




Introducing People, Works, Shops etc. related to Art Harbour as a spot ad.


As a general rule, the details such as map, price should be in the Official Sites related to the ad.

Each ad may contain the Official Sites' URL related to the ad.


Restriction: The Number of Photos is within 6(basically 3). about 640x480 pixel


Ad Size: Within about 2 standard printing papers.


Example: Spot ad. , Flyer, Live Report, Poem, Short Story, Illustraltion, Photo, Paintings etc.


Art Harbour Shimokitazawa



アート・ハーバーに関連した人、作品、店などをスポット広告として紹介する。


原則として、地図や価格などの詳細は広告に関連したオフィシャル・サイトに掲載する。


各広告には関連オフィシャル・サイトのURLを掲載しても良い。


制限:写真など6枚以内(基本は3枚) 1枚に付き640×480ピクセル程度


サイズ:標準プリント用紙(A4)約2枚以内


例:スポット広告、フライヤー、ライブの報告、詩、イラスト、絵など



アート・ハーバー 下北沢